Breast Lift in Karachi Pakistan
Breast lift (also called a Mastopexy) is a surgical procedure that corrects breast tissues and removes excess skin allowing women to achieve more sensuous contours by elevating sagging or drooping breasts and giving them a perkier, more youthful projection. The goal of breast lift surgery is simply to return breasts that have lost their youthful profile to a more flattering position on the chest.
Through the removal of excess skin and the reshaping of breast tissue, Dr. Tahir Shafi can help you regain the shape you thought was lost – and boost your body image at the same time.
Breast lift is an excellent option for any woman whose breasts have begun to droop or sag to restore the natural lift and tightness that is often lost with age, weight loss or gain, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. A few factors that can help you make decision are:
- Breasts sag or have lost shape or volume.
- Breasts lack firmness or substance.
- Breasts are pendulous or too heavy.
- Nipples are below the breast crease and point downwards.
- Breasts have lost elasticity.
- Stretched skin or enlarged areolas.
- One breast that is lower than the other.
- Breasts are flat or elongated
But at the same time it’s important to understand that pregnancy, breastfeeding, and the size of your breasts can affect your results. Mastopexy can have enormous benefits for your appearance and quality of life but it is not right for everyone because sometimes smaller breasts that have deflated and drooped often get a good lift effect just from Breast Augmentation alone. Therefore, at your initial consultation, Dr. Tahir Shafi can help you determine whether you’re the right candidate for the procedure or not.
Women generally emerge from surgery looking younger and fitter, feeling more attractive and confident. A breast lift procedure can help you achieve:
- A youthful and rejuvenated look
- It will reduce Under-Breast Irritation
- It will change your silhouette empowering you with more clothing options
- It will boost your body image
- It will have a positive impact on your self esteem
Breast lifts are very safe procedures with a low complication rate but as with any surgery breast lift surgery comes with certain risks. Before making decision it is necessary to educate yourself with the potential risks.
- Bleeding or Hematoma
- Adverse Reaction to Anesthesia
- Poor Healing
- Change in Sensation
- Inability to breastfeed
General soreness after a breast lift procedure is usually minimal. The following signs of discomfort should dissipate within a few days if not you can always seek medical assistance from Dr Tahir Shafi
- Your breasts may be swollen and tender with bruises around the incision sites
- You may experience a temporary loss of feeling or heightened sensation around your nipple and areola
- You may experience some itching and redness, especially as your incisions begin to heal.
Dr Tahir Shafi will provide guidance throughout your recovery to ensure your safety, faster healing, good cosmetic results, and minimal discomfort but breast lift recovery varies for each patient. Your exact timeframe will depend on the extent of your surgery, any additional procedures, and your body’s natural healing process.
Dr Tahir Shafi has advanced training and a stellar reputation as plastic surgeon with over 25 years of experience. The best thing patients can do to minimize the likelihood of complications and to get their desired result is to select an expert and trusted surgeon like Dr Tahir Shafi as he has years of experience performing this procedure. On the other hand, being a woman it is very important for a patient to be comfortable with the surgeon so that she can discuss openly with the surgeon. Dr Tahir Shafi respects his patients and makes them feel at ease, truly listens to their needs, and customizes their treatment according to their goals to get the best of results.